Monday, 9 August 2010

Where to start?

Well I finally did it. Signed up for the OCA "The Art of Photography" course.

My course work has arrived and one of the first things to do is set up a learning log which I have chosen to do in the form of this blog. The idea is to help me express understanding of the course, self assess both my successes and failures during the course work and include any ideas I may have. I hope to include details of relevant exhibitions I have visited and other work which I have seen that has inspired me.

I would really like some feedback from others on the course, so please feel free to comment whether good or bad...it's the only way to learn.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola, I started TAOP fairly recently too. Like you I'm a bit concerned about the blog thing so am keeping my main learning log on good old fashioned paper but have to say finding the blogging a bit of fun. Yours looks great so hope you don't mind if I pop in from time to time.
    Good luck with the course
    Regards
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave, thought it was time I tried to keep up with technology and my hand writings appalling! Feel free to pop in any time - I might pay you a visit or two when I need some advise.
    Thanks
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete