Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Thinking about assignment 1 - contrasts

Weathers been pants again this week. Beginning to feel it's really holding me up - so I've spent a lot of time this week thinking up some ideas for the first assignment. Went to a local gallery and had a look at the exhibits which gave me some ideas, also the building was beautiful.


Think I have my first image for the assignment sorted - curved - and it seems to be popular on my flickr site. Had a thought that I might have a theme running throughout the images and although I think the end result would be better, the images I have in mind would take far too long to complete. I need to get some ideas together about presentation of the assignment  - so will e-mail Geoff (tutor) later to see if there are any specifics I should be aware of.


Went to Edinburgh last week to see the Edward Weston Photography exhibition which was very interesting - more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment