Monday, 21 October 2013

Final Assessment - November


Formal Assessment in November

It's away. Finally all my work has been packaged up and sent to the OCA for formal assessment.

As my original work for each assignment was printed it is quite a heavy package with all the amendments and tutor reports too. I spent some time trying to analyse exactly what went well and not so well with the course and included a few notes to that effect. (A two page essay in fact) As I said in those I am confident of a pass. Anything more will be a bonus.

In hindsight I can see I spent too much time and effort on documenting the exercises in the coursework and not enough on all the reading or looking at other artists work that I did. I will definitely be taking a different approach to my learning log with the next module which will probably be People and Places.

My fellow student friends at the OCA know I have dragged myself through this course and at points must have thought I'd given up. Thanks to them for their support and encouraging words.

Assessment takes place during the month of November but results take a little while to be ratified so I don't expect to post anything more here until the results are out December/January. Hopefully it will be to say I got a pass. Keep your fingers crossed.




6 comments:

  1. Yaaay! It's great that you have sent it all off - congratulations. Fingers crossed (though I don't think you need it) and good luck with the next course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. It's a great feeling to have finally completed the course.

      Delete
  2. Best of luck, you won't need it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a big Hoorah! from West Yorkshire :-) Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Dave hoorah indeed. Feels like a lifetime.

      Delete
  4. My coursework has just been packaged up and sent off for the march assessment, fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete